Being he is a good friend is the only reason I agreed to do this shot because it is not my typical style. Now, I can honestly say that I’m glad I gave it a shot… I love it. Abigail is such an adorable little chunk, she fit in there perfectly! © carrie sandoval

newborn baby curled helmet fire fighter fireman orange county

newborn baby photography photographer san diego

newborn baby photography photographer

11 Responses to “A fire fighters newborn. San Diego baby photographer.”

1. candi says:

i love it….even though it is different for you. But I love it!

2. Jesse says:

Not your style, but so glad you agreed to try…what a sweeet little chubbawub :)))

3. Alissa says:

i love it! it seems you can pull of anything, even if it isn’t your style!! 🙂 that second shot is awesome too – i don’t know how you get them posed so perfectly…my little clients always seem to squirm when i try to maneauver their arms under their chins and such. lol. you must be the baby whisperer. 🙂

4. Two completely different looks, but both equally stunning! I’m so happy that you tried out the helmet!!! Definitely not your usual thing, but look at how it turned out- absolutely ART!! She looks so cozy in there!!! Such beautiful girly, too!

5. ab says:

wow! how did you get that helmet to balance like that? amazing.

6. Shelley says:

The dark wood texture is a beautiful contrast with the helmet and of course love her thoughtful sleepiness in the second image.

7. Elizabeth says:

What an incredible shot.. I am glad he talked you into it as well.. its perfect.

8. kathy says:

only you can make a helmet shot look this darn good.

9. Tarnya says:

Well it may not be your usual style, but regardless, it is totally, unmistakeably, you.
    It’s got the Carrie pose and that extra special Carrie processing.
    No-one else could have done a baby in a helmet pic like this.
    Can’t wait to see what you turn your hand to next!

10. Jessica says:

These are simply breathtaking….as usual!

11. Wow that photo with the helmet is so different for you and it turned out so wonderfully and elegant. I agree about only you making a helmet newborn shot look this good. Beautiful!