I photographed these darling triplets, oh… four months ago? It’s about time they were shared! A triple blessing for sure! © carrie sandoval

23 Responses to “Newborn Triplets. Three little bears.”

1. Heather says:

OH!!!MY!!!GOSH!!!! The cutest things EVER!!! The way you have placed the babies in that first one is absolutely perfect!!! They look like the cutest pinwheel ever! 🙂

2. Jesse says:

Awwwww…you make me long for a little peanut so badly Miss Carrie 😉
    LOOOOVE those so much…so precious…and the way you positioned them…so PERFECT…so YOU *hugs*

3. Amy Martin says:

perfect, perfect, perfect!

4. Sherri says:

Um. These are just divine. Triplets are amazing enough on their own, but to see how you capture them so wonderfully and perfectly is just divine. 🙂

5. Okay… Photographing triplets together last year was a huge challenge!! I have no idea how you did this all on your own- you are just incredible. The first is pure genius. I still cant stop looking at that second one, though!! It’s simplicity and pureness combine to create an amazing portrait. I love both!! Lucky babies having you as their photographer 🙂

6. alicia says:

you will never cease to amaze me with your crazy talent.

7. Bliss says:

It’s a miracle they fell asleep at the same time 🙂
    Awesome pictures, as usual.

8. candi says:

amazing. love it….makes me want triplets for about 2 seconds…lol. 🙂

9. jenny says:

these are amazing shots carrie. u have such a gifted talent that i have yet to find in anyone else but you. everything is so perfect in these triplets that i want to see some out-takes from this shoot!

10. Shelley says:

You have such beautiful vision and obviously a tender touch to be able to work such magic.

11. Liz says:

You are so incredibly talented, every single one of your pictures inspires me!

If I ever have a baby, I am definitely having you come and photograph them.

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

12. MelissaM says:

Oh, GOSH!!!!!!! ::wub::

13. Renee says:

AWSOME! Beautiful, BREATH TAKEN IMAGES. I ADORE all of your photography. Keep up the good work.

14. Elif says:

So SO beautiful. <3

15. Esme Harms says:

That are God sent. I have triplets of my own that is 2 1/2 years old. Enjoy every minute with them and cherish the memories, they grow so fast. Most stunning photos!! You are a very special mom

16. Rora says:

they are soooo cute!!!! would you mind if i used them as part of my user icon on a website? i’m writting a story at ff.net, and they fit my triplet discription perfectly!!

17. esmeralda valdivia says:

Hi am 32 and i just had triplets 1year ago i have lots of fun with them but what i really need is help is with diapers and clothing if you could help me my phone number is {619}453-8598 they are 3 boys thank you.

18. Carrie says:

Esmerelda, congratulations to you! Hoping a local reader can donate some clothes to you! I have a load of girls clothes which won’t do you any good!

19. marielena says:

They r so cute i like the way the posed them on the pic My mother had triplets 2 but she never took them to go take pics like that

20. marielena says:

My mom had 2 girls and a boy the 1st was Kassandra 4 pounds 6 ounces The 2nd was Abigail 4 pounds 4 ounces and the last 1 was Angel 4 pounds 9 ounces. They are 5 months now. My mom was 35 wks when she had them.

21. Andy says:

My gosh they are so beautiful. Could I post some for my wife to see. I always want triplets for me.. We are in going in for a IVF procedure wherein you have maximum chances for twins and triplets..

Pray for us

22. Kourtney says:

These pictures are priceless. I just found out yesterday (April Fools Day) that there was another little one hiding behind what I thought was twins. lol Now as a first time mom…I am going to have 3 babies. I currently do not know what do do with myself but these pictures are lovely.

23. Patty says:

Kourtney, Congratulations! Me too, I just found out on July 3rd while in the emergency room with bleeding they did an ultrasound and found a third!!! One of the embryos split after implantation! First time mom too with instant family with 3! If you ever want to chat let me know and I will share my email address! Best wishes to you and your family!