orange county baby photographer

These little cuties are 8 months old. Pascal (on the right) is a big time mover. He never had the patience to learn to sit… he’s moved straight to crawling and standing! And little sister, Kira, was not quite sitting… So! Here you see my solution. Taken on their driveway because it was so dark inside.  © carrie sandoval | orange county

19 Responses to “Twins are twice as nice! | Orange County baby photographer”

1. Rochelle says:

Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!! You are a problem solver!! and Hello, those are such cute pant/diaper cover things~

2. Lisa Kelly says:

OMGoodness. Love it. It kinda has an old world feel to it. Great solution and gorgeous kids.

3. Patrina says:

of course you had a solution! nothing *ever* gets you! this is one of the most precious photos i’ve seen, carrie. your use of light, angles, props when need be, always just amaze me. these two need a book all of their own. i can’t imagine the rest of the images from the session…stunning, i’m sure. just look at the expressions on both babies!!

4. Melanie A says:

WOW! Carrie, just when I think you can’t possibly amaze me as much you have on a previous photo- you come up with something even more exciting and amazing. I am in awe! I wish I had one ounce of your creativity. (Can you tell I love the photo?!) 🙂

5. Jessica says:

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! Beautiful!

6. Rebecca says:

You’re brilliant! What a perfect solution for the perfect twin sib shot! You never cease to amaze me!

7. noelle says:

oh my! this is simply adorable!!!!!

8. Dude…what an amazing solution…GORGEOUS…just gorgeous!

9. Bliss says:

For big problems bigger solutions! Great shot!!

10. Jennifer says:

oh I love this too cute!

11. Tina says:

Finally, I find some time to post something too. I feel bad, since so many people already replied. 🙁

Carrie, thanks so much for great, great photoshoot! It was so much fun! One 8-month old baby can be challenging, let alone two. You guys were great! Couldn’t have wished for a better team. Awesome with the kids and as you see they loved you!

Love this cute picture and can’t wait for all the others! I’ll make sure I forward this page to my twins club and I’m sure there’ll be more twins clients comming….:)

12. Shellie says:

What a perfect capture!!!

13. Daveen says:

So precious! Their little expressions are priceless.

14. liz says:

how very clever…they are beautiful!
    thanks for sharing details!
    you would never think they are in a driveway!

15. Anna Mayer says:

Oh, I just LOVE this image. Truly wonderful! You have a gift, Carrie.

16. So beautiful! I love everything about this shot!

17. Kirsten says:

You rock the twin shoots!

18. allie says:

So precious carrie- LOVE this! 🙂

19. I think you are divinely gifted my friend….wow. I can’t imagine how you took this tough situation and created something so truly beautiful from it. Your ability to think creatively out of the box (funny to say when talking about an image that CONTAINS A BOX) is truly inspiring. thank you for having images that I can pour over and draw inspiration from.