newborn photography

newborn photography

newborn photography

This beautiful little girl belongs to the gorgeous Mama who modeled for me in the Look Good in Pictures “belly” segment. She’s was a super model before her time even! © carrie sandoval | baby

20 Responses to “Isabella, 5 days old. | San Diego newborn photography”

1. darla says:

That first pic made me giggle. Priceless!!

2. Tina says:

Wow, Carrie that first one is amazing.

3. adore the last image. you are such an inspiration! thank you for constantly putting forth something new and inspiring. now if only i could get a baby to sleep the way you do….

4. Lisa Lacroix says:

Wow, I have to say your creativity and moxie astound me. Your ability to take sleeping newborns, and do just about anything with them yet never have it look hokey is astounding to me. I look forward to seeing how your work changes in the future!

5. Heather says:

Every time I see that you have a new post I wonder “can her pictures be any cuter than last time?” AND THEY ARE!!! 🙂

I had to laugh at that first one.. not because it’s funny, just because it is so stinking cute!!!!

6. Niecey says:

I’ve tried so hard to pose my baby the way you do. I just can’t make it work. These are stunning and so precious

7. Mary says:

oh my goodness gracious! These are beyond precious and perfect!!

8. how.do.you.do.it? Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

9. karen says:

Love your photos! So very cute. I think the last one is my fave.

Is the belly segment up yet? I tried clicking the link from your previous post, but didn’t see a new segment with you. Will you let us know when the rest of yours are up (if you know)? Thanks!

10. Jennifer Hoang says:

The pictures turned out beautiful!!! More than I could’ve hoped or asked for… thank you so much for capturing our baby girl Isabelle the way you did. I get all sentimental each time I view them (which is every 5 mins..hehe). I’m really looking forward to seeing the rest of the proofs.

11. Johanna says:

So is there going to be a sefment on wrapping and hanging new borns in your book?! How on earth do you do it?!?! I am a little nervous to try….

12. Jennifer says:

oh wow, these are absolutely stunning and so perfect!

13. melissa says:

i am amazed at your pictures! i had to comment because now that I’ve found your site, i know i’m going to be stalking it! i dream of someday being as good as you!

14. Julie says:

You rock my world Carrie!! Seriously….you are amaaaaazing.

15. marie says:

oh my goodness…that last one melts my heart…

16. Rebecca says:

Good heavens … you and Britt really are the “dream team”. These are just perfection. Each and every one.

Hope you’re well …

xoxo

17. Elaine says:

Wow, congrats on your baby. These pictures are amazing!!!

18. whint says:

How cute is that first shot 🙁 What an adorable little model!

19. Patrina says:

perfection! so sweet, carrie, and i loved the segment. thanks for posting that link. you’re amazing!

20. Zo Hummel says:

You were awesome and down to earth and that segment. So cool. Congrats to you. And beautiful mom…and baby!!