San Diego baby photographer

Lucas and Tyler have grown up “Captured by Carrie”. 2005… and 2008.

San Diego children's photographer

And you may remember their beautiful baby sister,

Stella

San Diego baby photographer

© carrie sandoval | baby and child

8 Responses to “Another then vs. now. | San Diego baby photographer”

1. j.ro says:

I love how you intertwined them similar to their baby photo.

I know you shoot with the superfabulous ISO machine D3, but I was wondering for your indoor newborn shots what ISO you usually shoot at?

I loved seeing you work in the Nikon series!

2. Carrie says:

j.ro, thanks so much! In my studio, it depends on what time of the year and what time of the day and of course, what aperture (usually 1.6-3.5). In the winter months, my south facing window is incredibly bright and I sometimes shoot on LO.3, but I have used up to ISO 2000 and average about ISO 500.

3. Jeanette says:

Very interesting reply!
    what gorgeous boys!

4. Sheryl says:

My have they grown! Too cute!

5. amelia says:

gosh they look so grown up! just beautiful photo!! those linked arms are so adorable! man i wish i were closer to get photos of my little one….

6. Audrey says:

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. jaime says:

along with everyone else, i love your stuff, i stalk your site always before a newborn shoot. I am trying to set up a natural light studio in my home and I was curious if you have different floors set up throughout the studio, or are the “fake” floors you pull out. I thought I remembered reading you have 8FT doors for light. I am trying to visualize the studio to better help me set mine up! Your and Britt are so amazing and thanks for sharing your talent with us! Jaime

8. Carrie says:

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for the nice comment! My floors are real, permanent, dark stained maple. Although, I do have a hand painted wood box that I use as a “wood floor” for variety. You can see a picture of my studio here: