San Diego newborn baby photography

San Diego newborn baby photography

Meet Isabella. I feel silly calling a 4 week old baby “old”! Britt and I seriously got lucky this week… our “older” babies were so wonderful! Daddy requested the branch shot and I honestly didn’t think it would happen. Isabella proved me wrong! Isn’t she absolutely gorgeous? © carrie sandoval | baby

10 Responses to “Bella baby | San Diego newborn baby photographer”

1. lroah says:

These are amazing.

2. Tonia says:

I have NO idea HOW you get these sweet hearts wrapped like that! I have been trying that for 2 years! YOUR AWESOME!!

3. Brenda says:

Carrie, you are incredible, what you can do.
    I want to be you when I grow up, LOL.

4. Jeanette says:

Oh how absolutely exquisite!! They are AMAZING!

5. Carin says:

Your shots leave me speechless!
    I have a carriage that is nearly identical…and I have never come up with anything as incredible as that! You’re amazing!

6. As professional baby and children photographers in Belgium (Europe), we love the beautiful light in your pictures! The pictures of the very young babys (1-14 days old) inspired us to inform our clients about the possibilities with these little babys. Normally in Belgium we start by taken pictures around 3-4 weeks. Next year we wil start a new studioline with these little baby’s. Sorry if there are some faults in the text…
    Greetings,
    Patrick & Ludwine

7. Prentiss says:

I’m drooling over these pics! Beautiful lighting and lovely setup. How do you do it?! I’d be so nervous having the baby suspend like that but she looks so comfy. May I ask where you get your branch and stroller? Thanks!

8. Abby says:

Everytime I check your blog you inspire me to want to try something new. I’m just now starting to take my passion for photography seriously. It is wonderful to see what others can accomplish with their baby photo shoots. The pictures with the branch are always my favorites. Keep doing what you are great at. I will keep checking back for quick inspiration. THANKS!

9. Michelle says:

Hi Carrie!

These photos leave me speechless. How precious every child is in your photos. Hey, I was just curious, what kind of cloth is this that you hang the babies in?

10. Esther says:

Really cute! Very similar to Anne Geddes concept with the swag.