twins baby babies photographer photography san diego

Britt and I have been brainstorming and we have a load of new ideas we are anxious to try out. Most of which involve 2 babies. So spread the word to all the multiples Mommy’s out there. We’ll have some fun!

This casting call will:

• be free of charge (however, prints may be purchased at regular rates).

• be goaled towards capturing a single image / pose (but if time and patience permits, additional poses and images may be attempted).

• require a model release (most likely the image will be published).

• be held at either Carrie’s studio or outdoor location of Carrie’s preference.

17 Responses to “Newborn Twins Casting Call | Baby photography”

1. My SIL is pregnant with twin girls. Due March 10, but will most likely have them the end of Feb.
    If you still need models let me know. Thanks
    xoxo

2. Jessie says:

I’m trying to get pregnant with my second baby and if I happen to be due in the future when you are doing a casting call…I just *might* fly across the country and give birth in California! Not sure if my husband would go for that though! Seriously, you are amazing…

3. EgoPimp says:

Your work is fantastic, well done. Very creative.

Gary.

4. Kris Leigh says:

You have no idea how much I wish I had newborn twins right now, lol! I guess it would probably help if I was in the US as well right, lol! Can’t wait to see the results 🙂

5. Meg Fish says:

I love your images, you truly have a gift for the creamy-yummy-want-to-kiss-all-over baby pics 🙂 And we’re all anxiously waiting on book news…

6. This is so sweet. I love your work Carrie.

7. rik andes says:

Carrie, another friend of mine just had twin girls a couple weeks ago. They’re still not home from the hospital yet, but should be soon. I pointed her here, so hopefully things will work out. Can’t wait to see what you two come up with =]

8. Laurie says:

We have a set a beautiful twin baby girls (I’m the grandma and am a twin. Macie and Molly were born on my birthday). They both weight about 5 lbs. and were born on November 13th. You can see them on their blogspot (contact me and I’ll give you the blogspot). I would love to have you take their pictures. It is my understanding you are located in San Diego, maybe we could make a quick family vacation from Salt Lake. Please let me know what you think. They also have a darling 18 month old brother.

9. Kristy Mason Williams says:

I have 9 month old identical twin boys Brody Drake and Briley Vance. Im interested in getting them in to modeling. I know you say you need new borns but maybe there’s another job opening for another project I would love to send you pictures if you are interested? Blue eyes and light hair thats just starting to come in. I live in Carmel Ca. I hope to talk to you soon.

Kristy Mason Williams

10. Julia Ludwig says:

Hi Carrie!

I am not sure if you remember me, I used to work at RB from 1999-02. I worked upstairs with Dustin and Keri. Julie Creed told me to check out your site that you are looking for twins. I am 32 weeks with twin girls, they think they are identical. I would LOVE to work with you. I only have 6 weeks left, if I make it that far. I can also contact you once they are born. Your photos are amazing!! Talk soon! Julia Ludwig

11. TAMI DE LA RIVA says:

I have 5m old twin boys who are to die for. Would love to get them in print. Let me know if your in need of two little twin boys. great work. thanks

12. Stacy says:

Hi, I just had twin baby girls Feb. 13, 2009. Let me know if you are interested.

13. Laura says:

We have 1 month old twin boys–not identical if you are still in need of twins!

14. Rebecca says:

i have one year old identical twins girls. probably too old but gorgeous and love the camera

15. Ms. Evans says:

Do you have anything coming up my sister is having twin boy/girl due any day now…

16. Traci Simmons says:

I have six month old twin girls.

17. Jasmine T. says:

I have 1 year old triplet boys may be too old, but if you ever need older babies let me know! I am very interested in getting the boys into modeling