fallbrook newborn baby photographer

fallbrook newborn baby photographer

Meet Alex. He’s 3.5 weeks old and was brought home to Fallbrook from across the country!

I’ve been obsessed with wrapping babies in transparent wraps since my 2.5 year old Lily-bean was a newborn herself. I’ve been on a knit kick for the past few months (and keeping a handful of {awesome} knitters busy!) and I love the look of the loose knit and how you can still see baby through it. It’s delicateness compliments a baby perfectly!  © carrie sandoval | baby

10 Responses to “delicate | San Diego newborn photographer”

1. Laurie says:

Awww.. he looks so snuggly all wrapped up! I’m loving the transparent wraps too and love the texture…..beautiful pictures Carrie!

2. Jessie says:

So adorable! When I get brave enough, I’ve got to start wrapping babies at my sessions. Hmmm…I do know a few knitters too. Thanks for the inspiration Carrie!

3. Johanna says:

So sweet! How do you get those 3.5 weekers to look so new?…..Great work as usual!

4. Carrie, you are a HUGE inspiration to me! I *love* photographing babies and your images are absolutely beautiful. I would love to know where you are getting the baby wraps. I would love to start using them in my images. If you are willing to share please email me!

5. Babies are so funny. You make them look so sweet. Makes me want to have another one. Nice work and really nice black & white quality. Thanks for making this all so available.

6. Jeanette says:

Absolutely beautiful!

7. john waire says:

you rock carrie. great job as always.

8. Gilbert Yu says:

Stunningly beautiful as usual! What a sweet little guy!