newborn_photography_3

newborn_photography_4

This little beauty was 8 days old and the first of this weeks baby boom! © carrie sandoval

[ On a side note… did anyone notice that I am able to post wider images? I really dig my simple blog and was trying so hard not to switch, so I sat down and studied the code and figured out how to make it wider. I’m quite proud of myself! I can go even wider… but afraid of it spilling off laptop displays. I would love any feedback!  ]

27 Responses to “Itty bitty Britta | San Diego newborn photographer”

1. Leslie says:

Love the wider images! Now tell us the “code” html takes a lot of understanding! Impressive!

2. john waire says:

very nice carrie. go wider 🙂

3. Just beautiful, what a sweetie. Yeah for larger images

4. Jennifer says:

Looks great to me.

5. lucy says:

I think this size is perfect. Its not to obnoxious. Some bloggers pics are way to big.

6. shannon says:

what a doll…and yes on the wider pics! i love the color photo!

7. Elaine says:

I just wanted to say that I love the simplicity of your page too. Too many blogs get ‘bogged’ down with stuff. I also have wordpress and it looks like you took the extra jump for a personalized site. I would be interested to know how to do that and if it’s very complicated….just if you have time. 🙂 thx. p.s. I adore your photography!!!

8. I love, love, love you images! I want to be you when I grow up! I love the bigger images. I am working on a new macbook and you still have plenty of space to go.

9. Jessie says:

Love that first image–hats are my favorite! I just had a newborn born yesterday…I am hoping to get my hands on her by this weekend…now I am furiously searching for a bean bag because I have yet to buy one. Thanks for the inspiration…and I do love the wider images.

10. jodie says:

Love the wider images!

11. Heather says:

Looks great! You could actually go a lot wider. My screen is 17 inches and your pics on my screen are about 6 inches wide.

That first shot is so sweet and I love the pretty soft light

12. Anya says:

I say go wider. I usually look at your stuff on my 24″ but am sick so I am using my hubs 15 or 17 inch laptop and it isn’t even anywhere near spilling. 🙂

Adorable little bitty baby 😉

13. lisa jordan says:

still looks like you have plenty of room for even wider images on my laptop (and l don’t think you’d find any of us complaining!) I’d love to see everything bigger!! Gorgeous shots – as always….

14. Jeanette says:

Love the first photo, it’s too adorable for words!

15. Tanya Plonka says:

I use a giant resolution, so you are still only taking up about half the screen… you can definitely go wider! Bigger is better!

p.s. The pictures are gorgeous. The babies are glowing 🙂

16. Johanna says:

so sweet! Love that hat! Yes I noticed your pics where wider, fabulous! As always inspiring!

17. kristie says:

Your pictures fit on my laptop just fine, i believe you can go as wide as 800 pixels and still have the pictures fit for most everyone.

18. mrathmann says:

Please tell me that you are going to photograph the new 8 babies who were born, I think yesterday, in Bellflower! At the Kaiser Hospital.

19. Courtney says:

Looks good to see these babies bigger! Since most browsers these days have a minimum resolution of 1024×768, you could easily go to 950-1000px wide (including the sidebar in that #).

20. Jenni says:

Oh, you are my idol! That first pic is to die for! Your simply amazing,I’ll tell you again and again! 🙂 I agree too- you totally need to photograph the new little 8 babies born, no body could do it better!

21. I definitely noticed the wider images, and I LOVE them!! I, too, think you could safely go a bit larger – do it!! ;-D

22. jennifer says:

awww so sweet, I love that first shot, that hats cute!

23. Laurie says:

Lovin’ the wider pics Carrie! and these are just adorable…

24. Oh my goodness Carrie I thoroughly enjoy looking at your work. Love how you pose your babies and that shot of the baby in the hat just melts my heart. So, so sweet!

25. Navy Sou says:

All of your images are just *gasp* breathtaking!!! Literally!!!!

26. Where oh where did you get that amazing hat? Gorgeous photo and I love your work!!!