newborn photography baby photographer

newborn photographer baby photography

Such a little guy, such a big boy name! 6 days old and pleasure to work with! © carrie sandoval

14 Responses to “Little Ron | San Diego baby photographer”

1. lisa jordan says:

Oh my……l love the first one, the pose is divine and l love the hint of a tattoo in the background. Gorgeous (as always!)

2. Jeanette says:

Oh wow, that first shot is incredible!

3. jaime says:

These are so precious! those flaky feet are so adorable! the first image is to die for, great capture. so inspiring as usual! jaime

4. Johanna says:

LOVE IT! I like how you can see some of the dads arm…very nice.

5. Brittany says:

Oh how I love those outstretched, flakey feet! It was such a wonder how long he held them up for you, too! That first one is my absolute favorite of the entire session!

6. shannon says:

the light is gorgeous on the first one!! and the peeling feet! *swoon*

7. Valentina says:

you are my inspiration carrie!!!

love all your pictures, taken with so much care, simplicity and sensitivity…
    hope one day i can reach that too
    thanks!!

8. Kris Leigh says:

Oh, my! That first image is just amazing Carrie and those peely feet are just too adorable! 🙂

9. john waire says:

ok already….just stop it right now. these images are just amazing. i can’t stand it. it’s so hard for me to sit here at my daytime gig and not feel compelled to reach down for my 5D and go running out of the office….never to return to the corporate world. ahhhhhhhhhh.

seriously…carrie, your work is just perfect.

10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! As usual! You are amasing

11. Jamie Ibey says:

Carrie, your lighting is always spectacular, and I love love love the image in daddy’s hands. One of these days it would be great to see a photo of you in action in your studio.

12. absolutely gorgeous, carrie! love the feet!

13. […] here’s the inspiration for it’s creation, taken by Carrie Sandoval. Thank you Carrie and Brittany for all of the inspiration and amazing […]

14. babak says: