baby_photographer_3

baby_photographer_2

baby_photographer_4

That is what the shirt said that baby James wore during his photo session. The intense love these parents had for their baby is apparent in every picture I took. I feel extremely blessed to have spent the afternoon with James and his family. He truly has touched my life and further strengthened my love for what I do. Sweet baby James passed away just 2 days after these pictures were taken. My deepest sympathy is felt for this beautiful family. © carrie sandoval | redondo beach

65 Responses to “I will go gently through this world. Los Angeles baby photographer.”

1. Jennifer says:

What incredibly peaceful and powerful images. What profound love.

2. Jennifer Kottke says:

my throat is closed tight, and the tears are threatening to come back. i will pray for this family’s peace, and also thank God for blessing the family with you, Carrie. i also pray for you, because it’s obvious through your images that the emotions passed through you too~ you must have grief for sweet baby James.

3. jaime says:

carrie, i felt the intense love even before I read your comment. such sweet memories for those parents! you captured the love so well! prayers for that family! jaime

4. Christina says:

Thank you so much for dropping everything to capture these amazing photos of Sweet Baby James. I know how much they mean to his parents. You are incredibly talented and the word ‘beautiful’ simply does not do your work justice.

5. Becky says:

My heart has been deeply touched by these pictures and your words. I can only imagine the parents grief. As a mom of 3 little ones, I’m reminded to celebrate and treasure the amazing gift that it is to walk through this life with them.
    Sweet James’ family is in my prayers.

6. anne says:

oh how wonderful! what an amazing session!

7. Jenny says:

Such beautiful photos of a beautiful boy. This is heart wrenching. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

8. Prema Buck says:

Wow! I took my time to look at each image and was just amazed at that not only I could see the images (obviously), but that I could also feel the love in these images.

Needless to say after reading your words how shocked I was and my heart goes out to this family and I can’t even imagine what you all went through. All I know is that as many have already stated Carrie, you not only gifted them….you’ve Blessed them with a reminder of God’s gift!

Beautiful!! That last image is one of my favorites.

9. Amanda says:

You are a beautiful person, Carrie Sandoval. My heart is so heavy for them. What a profound loss.

10. these images are lovely. what an incredible treasure they will have to remember their little angle.

11. oh, my heart plummeted when i read that he passed. what gorgeous images you captured for them. precious, precious baby.

12. Jennifer says:

I saw the image of the sandy feet earlier today and sent the link to my husband. We have photographed all of our four children’s birth announcements at the beach and were in awe of the creativity of this shot. We thought it seemed so natural but yet no one thinks to do it. True ART.

It is only now 10 hours later that I read the text on your blog. I am crying sitting at the computer, again in awe of your creativity and composure to give this family such an incredible gift. Your art is always amazing.

What a beautiful baby & family, my heart is so heavy.

13. Kim says:

Beautiful. They will treasure what you have done for them. Thank you!

14. Marisol says:

I have to second what Leila said, I can’t get the images out of my mind. My heart is breaking for this mother and father. My heart hurts….
    Carrie, Your creativity and talent are amazing. These photos show the true beauty of your natural talent with infants. The love and the pain can both be seen and FELT in these images.
    Marisol

15. […] to get him to feel calm and be able to sleep, then couldn’t sleep myself, I looked at this session with this beautiful family and burst into tears. My feeling of gratitude at having my healthy son […]