outtake

newborn_photographer_13

newborn_photographer_14

newborn_photographer_15

Wow, I’m coming up for air… sorry it’s been so long since my last post. This first image is dedicated toΒ John WaireΒ (who always comments to my posts… thanks so much for your continued support!). I’ve been promising him an out-take for such a long time and I know I have some gems from long ago, but I don’t have the time to dig for them. So, when I was going through Nash’s images and saw him giving me the bird, I thought of John. Perfect! I mean, really, really, perfect. Little Nash was not very fond of being naked or our constant posing… I think he seriously gave me the bird on purpose! Sigh… no guessing where this little fella gets his good looks from! And a side note… I hesitated posting the last picture because I so recently did, but why not? It’s heavily requested… and this Daddy had *the* perfect arms for the pose. What can I say? Β Β© carrie sandoval | baby

18 Responses to “Nash loves me | newborn baby photographer”

1. shannon says:

gorgeous! you should always post the ones like the last shot…they are unspeakably amazing…one that never gets old! beautiful work..

2. nicole green says:

i absolutely LOVE when my google reader shows you have updated your blog. i could look at your precious photos all day! πŸ™‚

3. Amanda says:

You must know that I’m stalking you. haha! You shouldn’t have taunted me.

These are amazing. Always amazing. I need to come up with new words to describe your work because ‘Amazing’ is prosaic and frankly a little Tom Cruisey. How about fanoutstupahwowza!?

4. Ro says:

I absolutely LOVE that first image

5. johnwaire says:

i usually start off my day with coffee. part of the routine involves checking my blog stats. i know…i know…crazy, right? imagine my surprise when i saw a large volume of traffic from your blog. what’s this all about i thought?

awh shucks….i’ve never had a picture dedicated to me [..blush…] somehow i never thought it result from ‘the bird’ πŸ™‚ i do believe i’m at a loss for words, but i’ll try to muster something up….

wow carrie!!! your outakes rock as well. damn you’re good!!!! like nicole, i’m always happy to see a blog update from you in google reader. daily inspiration, usually coupled with a smile or two. let me know when the ‘captured by carrie’ tour is coming to baltimore because this fan would be all about that.

on a side note, i think i may have to get another tattoo now πŸ™‚ see that….there you go inspiring again. stop it right now!

have an awesome weekend!

6. Laurie says:

They are all beautiful Carrie….I love his curl! I didn’t even notice the finger in the first one until I read the rest of your post…that’s too funny πŸ™‚

7. Carrie, beautiful as always. I’m really so happy that you’re dipping into more colour these days. Your b/ws are ALWAYS spectactular, but it’s fun to see you play with colour too. Enjoying your updates in my reader. ~Amy

8. too special! this series is cool and precious.

9. Lora says:

Beautiful work. I have a little man named Nash as well, thats first time I’ve seen someone else with that name!

10. lisa jordan says:

Love it! You even make ‘the bird’ look adorable!!

11. Jessica says:

Perfection Carrie, as always!

12. Arielle says:

Like all your fans, you’re on my google reader, and a cup of tea in hand, I look forward to see your blog in bold letters. Your images are all amazing, please don’t hesitate posting pictures, each one is a treat!

13. Teresa V. says:

I cannot say just how much I LOVE your work! You are truly an inspiration. Really. I love every single thing you do!!! I love to look at your work to get me pumped before my newborn sessions. You are the BEST!

14. Patrina says:

omg carrie i can always count on a smile and a giggle from your blog posts.
    and if i were a daddy with a new baby, i’d want that pose, too!!

15. Tina Harden says:

Too Cute Carrie! Love the Bird story… i find myself looking for that bird a lot. Especially when doing a group of High School Students for their yearbook. They are quite sneaky… of course Big Birds aren’t quite as cute as baby birds. LOL

16. Mik says:

Here via StumbleUpon! and I am amazed at such awesome photos.

17. Breanna says:

You’re an amazing photographer.
    I hope to be one somedaay.

18. too special! this series is cool and precious.