Los Angeles newborn photographer

Manhattan Beach newborn baby photographer

… (his Daddy plays hockey for the LA Kings!) His timing is impeccable, as he arrived right in between games. He was all of three days old during his session. © carrie sandoval

14 Responses to “Prince Ellis | newborn baby photographer”

1. johnwaire says:

unbelievable carrie. just when i think i’ve seen it all…here you go again…with this!

the top prop looks like 1/2 of a nut. i love the texture in it, as well as how intricately you have his legs intertwined. his face is so serene — how cute.

the 2nd shot is soooo cozy. i love seeing all of those little piggies together. that hand sown strechie is freaking awesome. can you make me one? i think i secretly want to ball myself up like this as well. now that would be a great headshot huh?

great work carrie. you’re building momentum 🙂

2. skye johansen says:

Absolutely adorable!!! Both pictures are stunning!

3. Jeanette says:

Oh wow! That first photo is truely magnificent!

4. Kelli says:

Gorgeous! Both are amazing!

5. Johanna says:

LOVE THEM! The top one looks like you used lighting and not natural light….did you? VERY NICE!

6. Carrie says:

Thank you guys!
    Johanna, it is natural light… but your eye is correct in knowing that it’s not my normal lighting. This was shot in the clients home and there were two windows on each side, making it more flatly lit.

7. that 2nd shot grabs my heart…so soft, beautiful and lovely.

8. Jocelin says:

Gorgeous images! I enjoyed taking a peek at your blog!

9. that baby is just beautiful! and that wood bowl… ahhhhh!!!

10. Kerianne says:

Just stunning, Carrie. That first one is gorgeous and I love how baby is molded perfectly into the little bowl. The second is the epitome of newborn softness. That gorgeous wrap is just divine and those toes are almost too much to handle!

11. Mik says:

Those are beautiful pictures, awesome.

12. Tonia says:

Carrie, your work is stunning, your an amazing artist and you constantly inspire those of us who are no where near your talent! THANK YOU! I love your work, love your blog and feel so inspired to come up with something original b/c of you. Keep it up! Always a pleasure!

13. Julie Cruz says:

Amazing like always Carrie!

Looooove the first one 🙂

14. candi says:

where did you get that wood bowl? I need it! 🙂