newborn photography baby photography san diego

newborn photographer baby photography san diego

newborn photography baby photographer san diego

newborn baby photographer san diego photography

Newborn babies are my favorite subjects. Hands down! Meet little miss Sarah. She was a complete angel the entire session and we were able to do so much with her. Thanks so much for looking! © carrie sandoval | baby

11 Responses to “Hands down | newborn baby photographer”

1. Kerianne says:

And hands down… you are the best, Carrie! Just amazing!!! I can’t stop staring at those sweet hands and that irresistible smile you captured.

2. johnwaire says:

the pose on the 2nd photo is really awesome. she definitely appears to be a willing, pliable model. how cute.

last photo — i love the contrast of the basket texture vs the silk smooth skin . this is a postcard.

sarah is precioius. your work is “hands down” the best around.

3. Cindy says:

Gorgeous! I would so get #2 really big and hang in the biggest wall of the house! It is perfection!!!! I agree with John, #4 is a postcard. I can not wait until your book comes out!!! 🙂

4. I truly love the way you photograph babies. You are an inspiration!

5. Jennifer says:

I’m in love with #2 also. It’s beautiful.

6. Kirsty says:

Beautiful images!

7. gia guidry says:

Carrie! Every morning I try to have a little time at my computer with a cup of coffee and all my favorite photog blogs. Today I thought, I wonder if Carrie put something new up for my birthday and WOW… what a share! Thanks for keeping things so fresh and completely inspired! You are truly aligned with your soul’s passion and purpose! (Also, if you get a chance… check out my triplets post!)

8. Sherry says:

Hands down the best baby photographer. Love these photos and your new main page image. Beautiful!

9. Kelli says:

Hands down, simply gorgeous! I love them all but #2 is my favorite!!!

10. jaime says:

oh my! so adorable. i love it when you change your splash page image! i gasp at every new one! so beautiful! all of them!

11. erin says:

oh-my-goodness! these are soo adorable! you have such talent!!!!