newborn photographer baby photography san diego

newborn photographer baby photography san diego

newborn photography baby photographer san diego

Meet beautiful Ava. She is 10 days old here and the new baby sister to her adoring 5 year old brother and sister. Mama had a few requests for shots she had seen on my website. I am so surprised that little Ava was compliant enough to pose for all of them. Loved her! © carrie sandoval | baby

27 Responses to “Vintage baby | Newborn baby photographer San Diego”

1. Rebecca says:

Gorgeous – all of them! The first shot is my fav … the color is just divine.

2. Niecey says:

Maybe my favorite ever. I LOVE that first one. Wow.

3. Abby says:

I love the first one too!

4. Manda says:

Ooooo, so priddy!

5. Christina says:

I adore all of them but I have to agree the first one is my favorite too.

6. megan says:

the tones in that first shot are simply amazing.

7. Jennifer says:

Oh, that first shot. I love the color, and the pose looks a little different than your other wrap shots? I really like it.

8. Rochelle says:

OH MY GOODNESS! 🙂 Carrie, this is stunning! 🙂 I love all your recent shoots… I’m so sad Kiah was soo sick we never got down to see you! Little stinker, she’s drama alreadY! lol– I hope you are doing well… I can tell you are staying busy!

9. Beth Benoit says:

Wow! These are truly amazing! I love them all! And that pram is stunning!

10. Kelli says:

All are gorgeous! The first one is perfection!

11. I MUST HAVE THAT stroller! These portraits are beautiful and the tones are right on! GREAT JOB!

12. Kerianne says:

I am in love with that first shot…. the brown and purple are gorgeous together. What a beauty little Ava is and how lucky were you and Britt to have such a cooperative little one.

13. Carley Mac says:

really beautiful work as always….ive seen so many people do such similiar things…but no one does it as well as you 🙂

14. katie says:

Wow that pram is AWESOME! I love all of them. You are a genius!

15. Jeanette says:

Absolutely stunning!! I love that carriage, it’s so beautiful

16. Your work makes me smile. And that stroller….ahhh! Thanks for being such an inspiration.

17. johnwaire says:

looks like i’m a little late to the gate with my comments on this one 🙂

i’m a huge…huge…fan of the tones in the color shots. it’s really hard to describe in words how captivating that first shot is. i had to scroll back up this page several times (as i wrote this) to look at it again. superb! there…that’s the one word.

the last shot makes me smile. the position of the arms around the head seems to cry out “ahhhhhhhhh…calgon, take me away”…yet ava’s face has this utter peace to it…that provides such a stark contrast. love it.

rock on…

18. stunning work as always. i too am i love with the first one. your tones and color are always so perfect !!!!

19. Sheryl says:

Ooh, you did the purple d*berry fabric! It came out awesome! 🙂

20. Robin Dini says:

Oh, I just love the wicker carriage. Such beautiful light!

21. jennifer says:

awww what beautiful work, your always mind blowing!

22. Jennifer says:

Stunning! Carrie, your work is beyond increadible!!

23. AnneMarie says:

big
    print it
    B.I.G.

love the pram shot
    delicious clarity, skin tones and contrast
    yep, I am a fan!!!!

24. absolutely stunning! love the colors in the first one.

25. All three of these are STUNNING. I love the first one, it is just so beautiful in every way, and the last one with her arms!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

26. I have been on your website, I saw your gallery and I have to say that your work with the babies is stunning ! Pictures are awesome, cute, beautiful and full of a great ideas. I love your style of capturing newborns !
    …and who would think they would pose so good 😉

alex

27. Dominoe Imus says:

I am continually amazed by the fact that you get these children so complacent and sleepy. That is something we have a terrible time with when we shoot babies. That’s why we don’t do it as much…