baby as art newborn workshop

The first Baby as Art workshop is under our belts and I must say… we had a total blast! We got to meet a wonderful group of ladies from Canada to Puerto Rico as well as welcoming four brand new babies into the world. Our first mini model pictured above is 8 day old sweet Sienna from Long Beach, California.

baby as art newborn workshop

This beautiful head of hair belongs to our second model, little Lucy, from… get this… Salt Lake City, Utah! Beings her and her Mama came so far, I knew she would be up for an outdoor adventure. Thanks, Mama!

newborn photography workshop baby as art

On the flip side just-7-days-old Jonah came from around the corner. Thanks to his parents, for coming both days!

baby as art may newborn photography workshop

baby as art may newborn photography workshop

baby as art may newborn photography workshop

baby as art may newborn photography workshop

Last, but not least, is sleepy 5 day old Sam.

baby as art may newborn photography workshop

A special thanks to everyone involved… for making the first workshop a success! Can’t wait for the next one. (And the one after that!) all images © carrie sandoval | baby as art

24 Responses to “Baby as Art baby-palooza! | Newborn Photography Workshop”

1. Autumn says:

These are all so great, when I opened my google reader and saw our daughter I got the goosebumps!! Thanks again baby whisperer!!

2. I bet everyone had a blast and learned a ton! Adorable shots…

3. Nicole Faby says:

PLEASE come to the eastcoast and do a workshop! You are so amazing!! And everytime I look at your site I want another baby..

4. You are such an inspiration! You rock!

5. Julie Cruz says:

SO jealous!!! AMAZING images!!!!!

6. jacey Cosner says:

OOO, so lovely, as always. What a fortunate group who got to experience your first ever Baby as Art workshop.

Are you thinking of a San Francisco venue?

7. Amazing, nothing short of “amazing!” You always make my uterus hurt! I am so glad that you and Britt finally started to teach. You two are too good not to share.

8. Manda says:

I’ve been waiting for these! Breathtaking! Every one of them.

9. is it right to pick favorites with kids? i’m really liking the last photo of sleepy sam. he’s a cutie. seeing his knee and elbow touch…along with his foot and hand…makes me smile and wish for a day when i could do the same 🙂

hoping to hit one of your workshops. one day. some day. it could happen 🙂 i need to break up the ladies club!

great job as always carrie.

10. Nicole Glenn says:

Ahhh! How exciting..congrats to you and BrittanyCarrie! The images are beautiful and I’m sure the workshop was amazing. I will someday, somehow attend one!

11. Nicole Glenn says:

Ahhh! How exciting..congrats to you and Brittany! The images are beautiful and I’m sure the workshop was amazing. I will someday, somehow attend one!

12. Kelly says:

I’m so bummed I couldn’t fit the workshop into my schedule, but hopefully next time. You ladies are awesome. Are you offering the workbook without the workshop?

13. Bethany says:

These are beautiful….if you need a baby in early September…. 😉 I am close.

14. Renee Bell says:

wow amazing pics!!!!!

15. Carol says:

me, oh me!! I’ll come all the way from Canada! Where do I sign up???

16. erin says:

BEAUUUUUUTIFUL work!!! love them all 🙂

17. jennifer says:

beautiful as always Carrie!

18. Heidi says:

LOVE these! I am dying for the rest! What a great time…worth the trip. 🙂

19. Penny Smith says:

Absolutely stunning work, as usual….what I wouldn’t do to attend one of the workshops….!

20. Kerianne says:

Just absolutely beautiful, Carrie… each and every one! So happy for you that you had such a wonderful workshop… the first of many in your future. And thank you so much for sharing these with us. I know many of us were anxiously awaiting to see a peek of your tiny and beautiful models.

21. Angela says:

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are wonderful and so yummy. I am hoping I get the oppurtunity to make it to one of your workshops. Keep up the great work and thanks for showing your lovely creations.

22. naomi worley says:

I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted on your blog- but your work is simply amazing! Please send some of tht awesome photographer juice my way 😉

23. Faith Massey says:

Hey Carrie!
    If you want to do an East Coast class, you can use my studio! I noticed a lot of people were asking for different venues. Bring the kiddos, and tell Mike your visiting family 🙂 Your 4 and my 6, they’d have a ball. I have 2 teens that would babysit ;0)

24. lov elove love your work! amazing pictures and superb talent! please let me know of the next workshop super interested! also if you do come to teh east coast, let me know…love love love!!!