Six weeks to plump up.

June 9, 2009

san diego newborn twins baby photographer

san diego newborn twins photographer baby photography

san diego newborn twins photographer baby photography

san diego newborn twins photographer baby photography

As much as I love the sweet, sleepy, moldable, just-days-old baby… a baby (or two!) that has been on a high calorie diet for six weeks is extremely pinch-able! To get to Tommy and Emily’s house, I gave Brittany her first ride over the Coronado bridge… always a nail biting start to a session, hehe! © carrie sandoval | twins

21 Responses to “Six weeks to plump up.”

1. oh my gosh!!! These are the sweetest!!
    Amazing work as usual.

2. mag says:

words cant describe how adorable those two babies are! Too cute! the photos are amazing!

3. Laurie says:

You and Brittany amaze me!

4. Anya says:

Awwww! They are total Pilsbury babies!!!! Adorable 🙂 LOL at Brittany!!! I always loved the Coronado Bridge! Especially the suicide hotline at the beginning. 🙂 🙂

5. Ah-mazing!! No words!

6. Angie K. says:

Only you guys can make 6 week old twins look like a piece of cake. Simply beautiful!!!

7. carrie….these are really spectacular. it’s hard to believe you can script out such amazing poses with REAL babies 🙂 you have a true talent…unmatched by any in the field.

8. Jennifer says:

These two are incredibly adorable. So squishy and sweet. I love their little tums in the last shot.

9. Karen Hunter says:

Gorgeous Carrie! The little girl has lots of hair for a blonde!

10. Nicole Glenn says:

Ahh! They are just too much, I want to pinch them so bad! I adore the third picture! Beautiful work, as always!

11. Emily says:

I’m sure you get millions of emails with questions, but I was wondering if you would mind sharing what type of beanbag you use? Mine always seem to lose their “plumpness” and go limp. I totally understand if you don’t want to share. Your work is brilliant. I just love it!!

12. Love these. What adorable babies! I love seeing the same poses with bigger babies. You must have been there all day!

13. Oh my goodness are they not the most adorable babies!! how gorgeously plump are they!! just gorgeous!

14. Renee Bell says:

gorgeous babies!!!!

15. Katie Williams says:

Wow – what beautiful babies! Ally’s favorite is the one where they are hugging. Mine – ALL of them!

16. Nu-UH! You did not just do that with 6 week olds! I am officially throwing up my hands in defeat. (; Gorgeous babies and images.

17. Jen Wright says:

oh my goodness!! They are so scrumptious!!!!!! Gorgeous photos as usual.

18. Auntie Kate says:

Beautiful new life. Wish I could sleep like that! Who are the parents? Must be Brad and Angelina because tjese babies are perfect.

19. makenzie burke says:

do you have more pics of these guys on baby as art?

20. Christi says:

Brought tears to my eyes

21. Stunning photographs, and I’m not easily impressed.