Nina’s locks.

June 23, 2009

newborn photographer baby photography orange county

newborn photographer baby photography orange county

newborn photographer baby photography orange county

I am on cloud nine with all these follicly endowed babies! Little Nina had quite a few other cute features as well! © carrie sandoval | orange county baby

12 Responses to “Nina’s locks.”

1. Love all of her features. I love her eyes open!

2. Kelli P says:

OMG! These are gorgeous! The first and last are to die for! What a beautiful baby and that hair ~ PERFECT!

3. Tarnya Hall says:

Squeeeal! So seriously cute! How did you stop yourself from eating her up?

Love the wrap in the last picture. Looks kind of sculptured. Coolio.

4. Sherri W says:

OH that first shot is PERFECT. I love negative space!! But again, that last image, too, is fantastic and one Mom will want huge, you watch!

5. Jeanette says:

Oh that last one is truly amazing! Love all the hair

6. iraj zadjmool says:

what beautiful pictures ,can i huge her please?

7. Andrea says:

OMG…she is so precious. I LOVE it.

8. abraham says:

wow. your work makes us want to have a baby!! awesome stuff, thanks for sharing. very inspiring!

9. Skye says:

Whoa these are so beautiful. Her hair is amazing!!

10. I just wanted to let you know that your work is an inspiration to me!

Where do you get the wonderful peanuts/cocoons? They are fantastic and i’m looking for ones like that! In the mean time I have my mother reviewing your blog & knitting away to try to recreate some of the wonderful knits you have for the babies.

Fantastic work!!

11. Oh my goodness she was a beautiful girl!! I seriously can’t pick a favorite out of this bunch! Her open eyes are so adorable and that little peanut smile is the best!

12. kristen says:

Oh my goodness.. Where can I get my hands on her little snuggly piece of fabric?