An ode to family and friends.

September 2, 2009

newborn baby photographer

New babies are the spice of life. Especially when they happen to friends and family!

San Diego newborn photographer

Meet Mr. Tanner… my new little cousin. At four weeks old, he was round, plump and filled up our newest prop so well!

Next, meet William. Who’s Mommy (and friend) proudly boasts, “I’m warning you. You’ll need to shield your eyes because he’s awfully cute.” I do believe she is 100% correct! And speaking of FRIENDS… check out this GORGEOUS  steel fur that my good friend (and photographer) from Nova Scotia, Kerianne Brown, gave to me (pictured below). I love it to pieces!

Newborn baby photographer San Diego

San Diego newborn baby photographer

Last but not least, check out the shots that Britt (yet another friend and shooting partner) captured of the same precious little ones on the Baby as Art blog.

© carrie sandoval | baby

8 Responses to “An ode to family and friends.”

1. Christine says:

just visited Britt’s blog and thought it wouldn’t be fair to not leave a comment here. amazing! ditto everything I wrote on the BasA blog. can you puh-lease have another workshop?

2. Kerianne says:

I am so glad you like the fur. I knew you would do something beautiful and amazing with it! I have to admit that William has a piece of my heart since I was there to see you photograph that last shot. He is so gorgeous…. Mommy does not lie! I love that first shot too of your new log! Stunning work, as always…. xx.

3. seriously, u find the MOST amazing props. ur color is A M A Z I N G, light is perfect & babies r OH SO cute!

4. Your photos make me want to shoot babies! Your shots are always the most beautiful heart warming shots!!! Don’t ever stop what you do!

5. jaime says:

oh geez! can your stuff get any cuter! NOPE! and the babies are gorgeous! I love the bike shot!

6. amanda says:

*sigh* You make babies so beautiful.

7. Jessica says:

Amazing as ever, Carrie! Love the way you used the fur from Kerianne. My heart just skips a beat whenever I stop by your blog:).

8. Jennifer N says:

I absolutely adore your new prop and all your work. You always leave me in awww.