newborn baby in a nest baby

newborn baby scale photography

baby photographer

newborn photography

Meet 7 day old Brady. I am lucky enough to have photographed both of his big sisters as well. Mom brought along this way cool nest, but we were both worried Brady would not fit in it. Luckily, he was a curly little guy and it was the perfect fit! I was secretly hoping she would accidently leave it behind, hehe! © carrie sandoval | newborn photographer

18 Responses to “Brady boy, tiny little hatchling!”

1. ingrid says:

Stunning work, as always. =)

2. Renee says:

Love the nest, almost has an artsy snowflake feel as well.

3. Kerianne says:

Such a beautiful session!!! I am in love with that nest. I can see why you hoping she accidentally left it behind:) He is absolutely gorgeous!

4. Alissa says:

my 3 year old son would like you to know that babies belong in cradles…not nests…
    but I for one, love it. fabulous job

5. the nest is awesome. i’m really blown away by the last image — i love that vintage box under him. makes things look so classic. i initially thought the throw was a mop 🙂

an amazing shoot! chalk up another one…

6. Em says:

The picture of the beautiful boy dangling from the scale reminds me of how we weigh babies when they come for community health visits in Kenya.
    Such beautiful pictures!

7. Jessica B says:

Wow, I love the nest as well. But his pose in it is what really completes the shot. Nice hands!

8. alpana says:

you are simply amazing! just love the way his little hands and feet are nestled in.

9. darla says:

I just wanted to make sure that you know you are brilliant. You are the best at what you do.

10. Alitha says:

I’ve been stalking your blog for a while and can not believe how you just amaze met with every new posting. Thank you for being such a big inspiration.

11. Carrie says:

Thank you all so much for the kind comments! Alissa ~ your son is a wise boy! hehe… to cute!

12. he’s so special in these…love his name too!

13. Really LOVE your work! They are truly amazing! I just started my business and can only dream of becoming this good. 🙂

14. Alysha says:

Hi Carrie…
    I just happened to notice that it was you in these video’s http://www.lookgoodinpictures.com/episodes/all/55 … you are such an insperation. I love taking pictures and hope to some day be as amazing as you. Not to mention that I hope that with my next baby we can have you photograph him/her.

~Alysha

15. Carrie! I’ve been following your work for a couple of months now, I’m in LOVE! I photograph babies too, and know it’s not easy and you make it look so simple and the light is just gorgeous!

16. Jen says:

i have watched your blog for a long time and i am in love with your lighting… so pure so clean. thanks for the consitant inspiration 😉

17. Really amazing your work.
    Congratulations

18. Lyn says:

I never cease to be amazed by your wonderful talent! These photos are simply amazing, yet again! I am photographing a 7 day old little girl tomorrow and have been experimenting with muslin and trying to fold and hang it in a cocoon shape! I now have even more respect for you, cause I cannot get it to look anything like yours! I definitely need to attend one of your workshops! Back to the muslin now! Wish me luck! Lyn