Baby times two.

October 20, 2009

newborn twins baby photographer

newborn twins photographer close up

newborn twins photography wrapped

newborn twins photography vintage scale

newborn twins photography feet

newborn twins photography heart

Or three, four or five! Britt and I photographed 7 babies in 4 days, including two sets of twins (interesting factoid: each set of twins contained a Lucy)! Which means I have lots of sharing to do! Meet the adorable Lucielle and Sophie. Two beautiful little girls from Malibu. It was a pleasure meeting you! © carrie sandoval | newborn twins photographer

21 Responses to “Baby times two.”

1. Aileen says:

these are precious. absolutely precious.

2. Naomi Worley says:

These are so precious! You are such a talented photographer. It takes so much time and patience to get shots like these and you do it exceptionally. I love the last one 🙂

3. Kerianne says:

How absolutely precious are each one of these! I can’t believe you got so much variety with twins!!!!! Wait a minute… yes, I can believe it… 🙂 What a fantastic session!!!!!

4. Adita says:

Amazing shots!
    As always, an inspiration!

5. Ahh….beautiful as always. I love that heart pose.

6. lindey says:

just beautiful carrie! love, love the detail in that second one.

7. Morgaine says:

Carrie, it’s always a highlight to my day when I get to see a new post… such amazing images every time! Thanks for the inspiration…

8. Melissa says:

Wow, Carrie. Such gorgeous twin images. Like KB said, the amount of variety you get is amazing! Such an inspiration. 🙂

9. Oh my gosh, ADORABLE!

10. gasp. best newborn shots i’ve seen in awhile!

11. Renee Bell says:

love love love
    gorgeous as per usual!!!

12. Love, love, love them! You make it look so easy.

13. Jenny Lee says:

I LOVE these Carrie. Esp the heart one. (I’ve seen you do this shot before tho, right?) You’re such an inspiration. Keep up the great work u do!

14. These are stunning! Love them all, breathtaking

15. Jessica B says:

Funny – my comment was going to be “So precious!” but I see that word is already over-used in this here comment section. Beautiful pics.

16. Tifanie says:

You are an amazing photographer! I love checking out your blog! I just wish you were in Seattle, so when my baby arrives in April you could do a photo shoot for me! :o)

17. Lacy says:

Ohh how PRECIOUS!! so beautiful! Would you mind emailing me and letting me know what kind of gauze you used for the shot of them together! I have a shoot on Tuesday and would love to try that!!

18. Hadley says:

Stunning! Your work is always gorgeous. The shot of the twins framed by the heart takes my breath away!

19. jenn says:

Absolutely gorgeous…..beautiful work as always!

20. Love, love, love the heart shaped blanket photo! Just when I think I have seen it all …so simple, so cute!