A little sister.

A lot of love.

newborn baby photogrpaher

newborn baby big sister

These kids were wonderful and so in love with their new baby sister, who happens to have the best cheeks ever, wouldn’t you agree? It was a pleasure meeting you B fam! © carrie sandoval | newborn photographer

30 Responses to “A little sister. A lot of love.”

1. alpana says:

lovely as always, Carrie. Just love the crop on the last one of sister/baby.

2. Melissa says:

Amazingly beautiful. The last one is truly breathtaking. Wow, Carrie.

3. Michelle says:

WOW! what gorgeous images of a stunning family. wish i lived closer than illinois or i’d hire you in an instant to take pics of my kiddos when baby #4 arrives 🙁

4. every relative out there…is gonna love that b&w family shot. a great series as always carrie.

5. Becky says:

Good Lord – how gorgeous are those kids!?!??! Love that red hair and the baby is just as precious as the rest!

6. Dee says:

AMAZING!! Love all of these! I love the headband too, have to know where to get one for my girl!

7. Oh Wow. This must be the girl Britt was saying would be perfect for my Entwined series. The whole family is gorgeously captured by you (:

8. The 2nd and 4th images couldn’t be any more precious!!!

9. emily says:

breathtakingly beautiful!

10. Amanda says:

I love these! I want to see the whole session!

11. I love these. 5 kids, wow! Especially love the hanging one with her big cheeks.

12. Gabby says:

Stunning!!! They are all beautiful but I just love that 2nd one – just gorgeous!!!

13. These are so dreamy! How you managed to get 5 kids (1 NEWBORN) to all look so smashing in one image is amazing! 🙂

14. man, that sibling shot is absolutely breathtaking. your newborn work is always beyond words! love it so.
    xo.
    deb

15. Raye Law says:

Your wording is so simple yet so brilliant. Every image you produce is pleasing down to every single detail. I hope you can appreciate your own work just as much as all of us do. 🙂 The sibling image is the BEST ever.period.

16. That second one is TO DIE FOR. And I love the final one… there is just something about siblings loving on a new baby. *sigh* 🙂

17. Penny says:

Oh my goodness….that second one is just wonderful. Too capture such an image. Beautiful.

18. Sylwia says:

These are so precious! I especially love the first and last one – the posing, tones, emotions – are amazing!

19. Susan Dodd says:

Oh my!! These are amazingly gorgeous!!

20. jaime says:

Oh MY! I love the wording you used. So simple and yet it screams LOVE! I love this session!

21. Wow, this is so beautiful. Your photos of those kids together are just so so good! So nice to see you do family portraits! Keep it up

22. Jen Moreau-Cook says:

I love your work and wish I lived closer so I could get my sweet monkey photographed! Where did you find those sweet headbands?

23. Kata says:

Love-love-love!!!!!!!! No words for the pics nor for these 5 … perfect! 🙂

24. Anastasija says:

oh, Carrie, this is just heart melting!

25. Pauline says:

hmmm I thought I had left a comment, but apparently not! oh maybe on flickr! 😉
    Anywayyy gorgeous shots for a stunning family! My personal fave is the last one, the tones are perfect and the emotion beautiful!

26. Carrie says:

Thank you all so much for the nice comments!!

27. Absolutely gorgeous!

28. Kristie says:

Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Talk about melting my heart! Preciousness!