… is a “cat tail wish”. Β Can you see the blanket of “wishes” by her feet?

dandelion wish, san diego children's photographer

This is my sweet daughter, Kalynn, and she deserves every one of those wishes. She is having her tonsils (and maybe adenoids) removed tomorrow. She has rose colored glasses on right now and is excited about the meals of yogurt, baby food and ice cream in her future. Please send her a wish of your own that she will heal quickly. I love you, baby doll! Β Β© carrie sandoval

27 Responses to “Even better than a dandelion wish…”

1. Sending lots of love and get well wishes to sweet, sweet Kalynn! I’m going grocery shopping for you tomorrow, babe. Lots of mushy, yummy goodness on the list. Love you to pieces K Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jen wright says:

Hi, sweet KK. I know everything will go just fine tomorrow and you will be able to rest much better without those pesky breathing problems!! I love you to the moon and back! I sent you a little something but it wont get there til Tuesday. love you girlie!! xoxo jen

3. Teddi Reed says:

Here is another wish for you Kalynn…..a wish for a speedy recovery and all the ice cream and yogurt you could ever want!
    We’ll be thinking of you!
    xoxo
    Mwaaah!

4. Morgan says:

Kalynn, It will not hurt at all!!!!! πŸ™‚ Tons and tons of ice cream!!!! Promise!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

5. Peta says:

sweet kk!! I hope everything goes smoothly for her!! she really is a total darling.

6. Yazy says:

Hi Kalynn πŸ™‚

I got mine removed when I was 8 years old and I remember very well that the chocolate and lemon ice cream made me feel so much better specially when my mom fed it to me and she lay next to my bed the whole time. She read to me and smile everytime I looked at her. I remember she took pictures of me and said I looked so pretty with my robe and then my family came to visit and everyone just sat around me and told me stories. It was really awesome to have everyone come with so much love just to be with me πŸ™‚ May all your wishes come true πŸ™‚
    Love, Yazy

7. jacey cosner says:

Greetings Sweet Kalynn,

Sending you light and lots of happy thoughts and wishes.

Jacey

8. Mindy says:

Kalynn- just remember three words:

ICE CREAM, JELLO

YUMMY!!!

9. Kristen Cook says:

Sending you a beautiful healing wish Kalynn – eat lots and lots of icecream and rest up lots! x

10. Laura says:

Hi Kalynn!
    The soreness after you wake up will be gone soon. Definitely indulge in all the sweet, cold treats you can! Good luck tomorrow, Carrie. It’s hard watching your baby go through any kind of surgery (no matter how minor). Lots of prayers and good wishes coming Kalynn’s way!!
    -Laura

11. Sheree says:

Awww, bless her. Sending lots of happy thoughts and well wishes to Kalynn.

[psst, Kalynn, get mummy to get a huge stock of icecreams in! Play the card for as long as you can ;P]

12. Jennifer O. says:

Awe, hope she feels better soon! Lovely shot!

13. Sandra says:

Wishing your beautiful Kalynn a swift, easy, and ice-cream filled recovery!

14. Julie Cruz says:

She is definitely in my thoughts and prayers πŸ™‚
    Beautiful photo….of course! πŸ™‚

15. bridget says:

was thinking of you guys on tuesday. how did she make out? hope the recovery is going smoothly. like all those soft yummy foods. πŸ™‚

16. amy b says:

KK! get better quick. we’ll have a pizza party!!

17. lisa says:

Lots of love and good wishes for a speedy recovery! I hope Auntie Britt finds some rose ice cream for you, sweet girlie.

18. annaliza says:

hi sweetpea. may your recovery be swift and relieve any pain you may have experienced. many more wishes for you.

19. gorgeous photo (but i always LOVE your work!)…hope she is feeling good and getting lots of yummy ice cream and treats!! wishes sent your way little girl!

20. Pol says:

Lovely shot, so well timed πŸ™‚ All the best for the operation. It will be over quick.

21. Thank you all… she rebounded like a CHAMP!!!!

22. Oh, I love that shot! Good to hear surgery went well. πŸ™‚

23. KC says:

Oh my gosh, how weird! My little boy was scheduled for a T&A as the call it on the 20th too but it had to be rescheduled a day before. I get nervous thinking about it -but I hear the sooner the better! Hope she’s doing well and breathing better!!!

24. Shannon says:

I love the stop action nature of this shot. It’s a great all around shot otherwie, but the stop action of it is what really makes me like it. Nice work.

25. Roxanne says:

Aww- hope Kalynn is feeling better- such a great shot of her!

26. Kerianne says:

Oh KK… how could I not comment on your very own special post! So happy to hear you are feeling better:))))) You are such a special little lady and I miss you so much! I hope you enjoyed all the spoiling I am sure you received…. xo.

27. Stacey Lund says:

This is such a priceless picure. she is beautiful! Glad she is feeling better.