Sweet dreams, Brynn.

December 10, 2009

newborn photographer, baby doll bed

newborn photographer, baby in a basket

newborn photographer, vintage basket

newborn photographer, baby wrap

newborn photographer, sleeping baby

This sweet little lady didn’t make a peep or open her peepers (peed once!) her entire session. I like to think she enjoyed it as much as we did! Isn’t she serene and beautiful?  © carrie sandoval | newborn photographer

34 Responses to “Sweet dreams, Brynn.”

1. ingrid says:

Gorgeous baby! Love that little flower in her hair. So precious.

2. Rais says:

Last shot is soooo tranquil… Carrie, these are lovely!

3. Tammy says:

Gorgeous! Serene is just the word that went through my mind as I looked at these beautiful images.

4. Tonia says:

Awesome…awesome…awesome oh and AWESOME!

5. Shannon Dodd says:

Absolutely Gorgeous!! What a beautiful babe!

6. Mindy says:

I am in love with these portraits~ they are simply amazing!!!

7. Jessica says:

Another beautiful session, Carrie. Love her cute little bum sticking up on the bed:).

8. I adore these, Carrie! That first one is to die for!

9. These are STUNNING! My daughter was never this still as a newborn, we got some great shots of her but I was always sad that we couldn’t do these kinds of photos- you must have a trick, lol!

10. Some of the most beautiful newborn photos I’ve ever seen. pure sweetness!

11. Jenny Stabile says:

Those are just about the most precious pics I have ever seen.

12. Teryn Glenn says:

Amazing work Carrie! The first one at the top is simply stunning. I am a photographer based out of Minnesota, and I hope to one day attend your baby as art workshop…I am trying to save up! I was wondering what product your bean bag is filled with…real beans, foam, etc.? I have been using a bean bag (LoveSac) for my recent newborn shots, but I feel like it’s not full enough to support the baby in the poses I want to put them in. Just wondering what yours is filled with? Thank you. Keep up the fabulous art!

13. Carrie says:

Thank you all so much!
    Teryn, we use just a cheap vinyl bean bag filled with styrofoam beans with about 50% extra added in.
    HTH!

14. Jennifer O. says:

Beautiful little girl!

15. Shannon says:

I love the 3rd one. I just really like the colors in that one. Just had my first child this week, so I gotta get taking pictures.

16. Gitte says:

Amazing photos!! I would love to attend one of your workshops, to bad I live in Norway..

17. Teryn Glenn says:

Thanks so much for the bean bag info carrie! I am regreting spending a ton of money on the spendy LoveSac…oh well! Have a great day. Your work is my daily inspiration!

18. Jennifer says:

These are so lovely….love them all…but that first one with that dreamy rug….wow. Amazing as always!

19. Mindy says:

Gorgeous, stunning, inspiring. Would you share where you got the headband – I’d love to get one for my 5 month old!

20. Stacey Lund says:

Lovely work! These are stunning.

21. Elena says:

This child either has an identical twin, and identical images, or another site that I just came across belongs to you http://babyasart.com/blog/2009/12/14/sleepy-head-san-diego-newborn-photography/

22. Carrie says:

Elena, #3 is the correct assumption! Baby as Art is Brittany (Woodall) and I’s partnership business and website. Throughout 2009, Brittany did the bulk of posting images on the Baby as Art blog, but I will be more active there in 2010 – and perhaps a little less active here while I phase “Captured by Carrie” out. Bookmark Baby as Art!

23. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BED!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Carrie says:

Tommy, I bought it at a local “barn sale” / shappy chic style stuff!

25. Laura Brett says:

So beautiful! Love you work!

26. April says:

Hi. I am such a fan of your work. You take amazing pictures. 🙂 I’ve been wondering where you have gotten the headband that is in these pictures. I love it.

27. cheryl says:

Hi. where can i find a bean bag for my shoots? ANy websites you recommend? I travel with my equiptment so lighter is better but will take your suggestions. thanks

28. Carrie says:

Cheryl, I use a cheap, small, no-name, vinyl beanbag that is easy to clean up. Nothing fancy needed.

29. Cristina says:

LOVE your work Carrie! Do you know what kind of flower is used for the headband? TIA!!

30. cheryl says:

Hi Carrie, thanks for the reply, any size you recommend working best for newborns? There is a
    32.0 x 25.0 x 24.0 and a 28″x28″x22″.
    BTW, I am a huge fan of yours, you continue to produce beautiful pictures that wow me.

31. Kari says:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Any chance you could share what it is you’re using on that bed to create that perfect curve for baby to curl up in? I can’t seem to find anything like it anywhere!

32. Nicole says:

Kari…I’m not sure what Carrie uses but you could try one of those memory foam contour pillows!