Camden in color.

December 30, 2009

newborn photographer, baby in a vintage fruit scale

newborn photographer, close up of baby ear

newborn photographer, baby posing in hat

Camden was due on Christmas day, but he made the executive decision to make his grand entrance 3 weeks early in hopes of getting less “Happy Birthday PLUS Merry Christmas” gifts (my husband, born December 24, knows the feeling). Without sounding contradictory, Merry Christmas Dean family! Santa was oh-so good to you this year! © carrie sandoval | newborn photographer

10 Responses to “Camden in color.”

1. Stephanie says:

Those are absolutely beautiful. My son was due on the 28th and decided to arrive on the 12th. Can’t believe he’s 18 days old already! I, too, know the feeling of the combined birthday/Christmas deal as I am a December baby as well!

2. Love these, Carrie! Especially the first one… That’s gotta be the best ear shot in the history of newborn ear photograhy and that’s saying a lot because you take some beautiful fuzzy ear pictures! And the scale picture! Such a cool twist on the regular newborn on a scale pose! Stunning!

3. ingrid says:

Pure ovary-tugging magic, as always. =)

4. Beautiful like always, I love that ear shot too!

5. katie moss says:

Wow the first shot is AMAZING! You are a baby posing genius!

6. some of your best shots yet! 🙂

7. Shannon says:

I love the Macro shot! I need to get me one of those lenses.

8. Anna Mae says:

This is actually my good friend’s baby. You did such a marvelous job capturing Camden!!! Very nice. I expected nothing less from Joanna to find the best baby photog around. Can’t wait to see the full gallery.

9. Gary Fenelli says:

Joanna,

You and your husband are blessed with the best gift you could ever recieve, Camden. Your life will enriched and each day there will be a new experience and before you know it he will be walking, talking and getting ready for school and it happens in a flash! Enjoy the moment and the best to you and your family!

Gary

10. Judy says:

Sorry, for a late reply. I am speechless. He is beutiful. Since I have no children, I can only imagine how special this time is for you. May God bless you and your family.

Judy