Seven, eight, nine, ten.

March 17, 2010

This is Mr. Seven McLellan, eight days old. Nine images taken in Tennessee! Yep, this adorable and very anticipated little man belongs to Sean and Mel McLellan, two of the most amazing destination wedding photographers in the world! Seven already has his passport and is ready to second shoot in Iceland, Shanghai, Hong Kong Australia and New Zealand later this year! Sean and Mel, I am over the moon for you guys and completely honored that I got to photograph your little man! See you in a couple years… right? Thank you, Mandy, for graciously letting us use your studio for the tail end of the session!

20 Responses to “Seven, eight, nine, ten.”

1. Carrie absolutely breathtaking images, as usual!! What a stunning family!

2. Scarlett says:

Your work is just incredible:) I always look forward to seeing your posts! stunning session.

3. I LOVE THEM!!! Carrie, such a beautiful job. I am so thrilled for Sean and Mel. What a gorgeous family!

4. Stephanie says:

Perfection. Really stunning images. Momma looks amazing 8 days after birth! And I must say I’m a little jealous of all of his passport stamps the little guy will have in just the first year of his life. Lucky little duck. 😉

5. Mel McLellan says:

Carrie – you and Brit are just incredible! Thank you so much for photographing our family. You know how long we’ve waited for him and these images are the perfect documentation of this incredibly special time in our life. We will treasure them always!

6. Adrian Hitt says:

These are stunning! I know these have to mean the world to them!

7. always a pleasure to pass through here!

8. Corey Sewell says:

So beautiful – the family and your images. Love the quotes on the wall too.

9. I found your website a few months ago, and have been blog stalking you 🙂 I thought I would leave a comment, since I love when people do that on mine… Just wanted to say I love your work, it is so beautiful!!

10. K. Crafton says:

Absolutely gorgeous!

11. Elaine McLellan says:

Oh my gosh!!!! Adorable and beautiful! Thank you for capturing my darlings so perfectly.

12. angie+matt says:

These are the most beautiful family pictures ever! So sweet and genuine! I LOVE the name Seven!!! Congrats to your beautiful family!

13. I love each and every image. You captured them all so perfectly. I love how peaceful each image is. I know the McLellans will treasure these for decades!

14. Airika Pope says:

Carrie, These are absolutely incredible! Seven is way too cute, and Mel & Sean look great!

15. Seven is adorable! These are wonderful family shots you will treasure forever!

16. Mandi Nikole says:

Seven is precious. Great images. Wonderful job.

17. Wow–these are amazing–we love love love them! Thank you so much for coming all the way out to TN for us! Can’t wait to see the rest

18. lizet says:

AMAZING. as allways!!!

19. Gia Guidry says:

Holey Moley! I love these! AND how clever are YOU with the 7,8,9,10!!! Perfect!

20. Jen Fairbanks says:

I love the one of his nose and lips. So delicate! You are amazing!!! and the family is beautiful 🙂