A big sister by 12 days.

January 16, 2012

Meet sweet baby girl, Auline. She was just a week old at her first photo shoot. You won’t believe what happened when she was 12 days old…

She became a big sister when her twin brothers, Jackson and Lucas, joined the joyful, growing family! Brittany and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to document these beautiful babies!

All images © carrie sandoval | newborn

25 Responses to “A big sister by 12 days.”

1. Josette says:

how is this possible???

2. tamsen says:

i can’t quite figure out how that happened, but what a cool story!! beautiful images yet again Carrie and Britt!

3. LJK says:

I’m guessing they were actually triplets and 1 came too early.. or.. they adopted at the same time they had a baby of their own?

4. Lacey says:

Please share this story??? How does this happen … it sounds like a miracle for sure! And your images are amazing as ever!

5. Beautiful images as always! I’m sure I’m not the only one who is puzzled though. Can you elaborate on the story??

6. Incredible! (As always).

7. Jana says:

I am so confused. Beautiful images!

8. Veronika Goisova says:

adoption?great story,I love that pic of all 3 babies so much!gorgeous as always:)

9. Chenin says:

beautiful! My guess is that these sweet babies have two mommas who were both pregnant and the same time. Am I right? 🙂

10. Julie says:

Beautiful and congratulations to the lucky parents!!

I am assuming mom went into labor and had the little girl and they were able to hold out on the little guys coming?

11. Jana says:

It means she was pregnant with triplets and one was born 12 days before the others? {I think} 😉
    Beautiful!

12. Lindy says:

STUNNING…… I LOVE THIS, I am going with the assumption that the family was blessed with adoption, while having a child around the same time?. Either way TRUE MIRACLE… AND BLESSED FAMILY <3 (and photographers) <3

13. Danette says:

Yeah.. This one needs an explanation! Please! Are they half brothers to her?

14. Alyssa says:

Gorgeous captures. Was she pregnant with triplets and one came early??

15. PamH says:

Yes, yes, you have to give us the details!! What a stunning little miracle you guys were able to capture!!! My vote is triplets, one born earlier than the others. 🙂

16. These are gorgeous as always and what a beautiful story!

17. amazing, that’s how!

18. Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! For those curious, Mom found out she was pregnant at the same time her surrogate! So happy for this family… their dream came true!

19. carolyn williams says:

Wow – their hands are full. What beautiful babies

20. suzyb says:

What a cool story! And as always the photos are gorgeous.. I especially love the one with the red flowers outside and the first one of the three babes in the box (the “ahh my little brothers” look on big sister’s face is priceless!)

21. lea says:

What an amazing story! Three little miracles 🙂 Beautiful photos as always!

22. Lynn/PA says:

Amazingly awesome story! I love happy endings. Your photos are perfect, as always! Congrats to the mom of three!!!

23. Adorable!! and what a great story!

24. crystal says:

beautiful. it means that they have different sacs. The girl probably had her own bag of water and came out first. THen 12 days later the brothers. This happened with one of my friends.